[GRASSLIST:4496] Re: Bus Error in ps.map on Mac OS 10.3

J. Brian Adams brian.adams at fandm.edu
Sat Oct 9 10:03:01 EDT 2004

This is in Grass 5.7.

The first error was mine.  The colortable was not being printed because
it did not exist.  I went in and edited the cats file manually and the
colortable now prints. I used to do this with r.support, but this is
gone.

Nevertheless, it does do something a bit odd.  I ask for three columns
using cols 3 (there are six categories.)  It prints three on the first
row, two on the second and the last on a third.  It would be nice to
have two rows of three.

It still does not print the vector map.  I am new to playing with
vlines and vareas, so I still suspect that the problem is in my ps.map
input file.

Brian