[GRASSLIST:4355] Re: s.surf.rst in a lat/long

Indictrans Team indictrans at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 16 03:07:47 EDT 2004

Respected sir
i am donig work with indictrans team  on grass5.0.3 and now i am able to
connect vector maps wih data base tables and also can update the values
of data base through maps .now i want to work on web grass and for that
i found grasslink site  but

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://www.regis.berkeley.edu/grasslinks/

The following error was encountered:

    Unable to determine IP address from host name for
    www.regis.berkeley.edu

The dnsserver returned:

    Name Error: The domain name does not exist.

please tell me that this site exist or not and if  any other option is
able to work on web grass then help me .
thanks
indictrans team