[GRASSLIST:4392] Re: wrong in page (grass-mapserver) ?

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Wed Sep 22 04:52:27 EDT 2004

thank you for response

I looked at the code you gave me the address.
A new problem arises:
1.~~~~~~~~~

  in Class Reference:

int queryByPoint(pointObj point, int mode, double buffer)in the wiki's
example:

layer.queryByPoint( map, pnt, mapscript.MS_MULTIPLE, 180.0 )

is this map object redundant ?

2 ~~~~~~

when I try to get grass map value
it gives :
Warning: [MapServer Error]: msQueryByPoint(): No matching record(s)
found. in /var/www/htdocs/kar_pro9.php on line 136

Fatal error: [MapServer Error]: msSHPOpenFile():
(/usr/local/grass_Data0/f29/PERMANENT/cellhd/GENEL3) in
/var/www/htdocs/kar_pro9.php on line 137
~~~~~~~~~~
how can I solve the problem ?

regards

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.