[GRASSLIST:6401] satellite images

Chiara Porcu kj_in_tec at tiscali.it
Mon Apr 11 10:52:45 EDT 2005

I all!

I've imported a satellite image en grass 60, with a resolution of 0.6 m,
and 16 bits. the problem is that the white/black image is too dark and the
color one appears just as it was taken in a very foggy day. but when I open
them in windows it's all ok. can it be a problem of composition? is there
a way to adjust them on grass? I used r.in.gdal to import the images and
r.composite to compose them. in a first moment we worked on images of 8 bits
and, even if the quality wasn't good, it appeared better than now. can it
be a problem of bits?
cheers,
Chiara
Chiara Porcu

Dep. I+D
Gimena Ingenieria
Lugo - España

Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat con 3 MESI GRATIS!
Con Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat navighi con la Supervelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese, senza limiti di tempo. E se attivi
entro il 15 Aprile, 3 MESI sono GRATIS!
Scopri come risparmiare navigando veloce, su
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/2flat_tc/