[GRASSLIST:7759] RE: cross validation on v.srf.rst. Does it work?

Tom Colson tom_colson at ncsu.edu
Tue Aug 2 09:05:51 EDT 2005

Just for grins..try smooth=.01 or .02. My first suspicion would be that
there is too much smoothing. How many points are in the rainfall data
set...and what is the average distance between points?

Thomas Colson
North Carolina State University
Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources
(919) 673 8023
tom_colson at ncsu.edu

Calendar:
www4.ncsu.edu/~tpcolson