[GRASSLIST:7845] Re: Experiences of Geonet Names data into GRASS?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Aug 10 12:20:15 EDT 2005

Jeremy
(cc list)

you can simply grab it from CVS:

http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass6/scripts/v.in.gns/
-> v.in.gns

Store this file into the scripts/ subdirectory in your GRASS
installation.

But there is a requirement: utf2any
 ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/support/utf2any.tar.gz

maybe it could work with 'iconv' as well but I don't know
(suggestions welcome).

Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it