[GRASSLIST:8020] Re: dead lines?

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:43:47 EDT 2005

being familar with other softwares, they have an "oops" command, that
allows you to backup once making an error.  they call it an audit
trail.  it would be so sweet if this was in grass.  it sounds like its
1/2 way there because the lines are deleted but not "gone".  having a
nice "step backwards" would be a massive help for large ditizing
projects.

great stuff! lovein GRASS more and more every day!