[GRASSLIST:8117] Re: v.surf.rast

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 08:19:19 EDT 2005

v.surf.rst input=topopostwet layer=1 zcolumn=c2cont dmax=2.035683
dmin=0.407137 elev=surfpostwet slope=slopepostwet zmult=1.0
tension=40. smooth=0.1 segmax=40 npmin=200

Authors: original version -  H.Mitasova, L.Mitas, I. Kosinovsky, D.P. Gerdes
See manual pages for reference and publications T3

Percent complete:
Cannot find z column (please verify name)