[GRASSLIST:9542] Re: Replacement for r.volume

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 08:05:07 EST 2005

> What is the replacement command for r.volume, which doesn't seem to
> exist in GRASS 6.0 ?

I just added it to the 6.1-cvs. I haven't tested but it will probably
run. :)  (at least it builds ok)

The centroid ouput code needs updating to the new vector points format &
it needs some DB code added for creating the linked attribute table.
Centroid output is optional, so worse case we just disable that code if
we decide to do a 6.2 stable release and it isn't fixed yet.

hopefully someone who knows how to use it can take it from here.

Hamish