[GRASSLIST:7641] Re: graduate color in NVIZ based on Postgres

Peter Misovic grass_konferencia at centrum.sk
Wed Jul 20 13:24:54 EDT 2005

Hi Michael,
I've tried this functionality as the first step (in GIS manager), but with
no effect.  But, I've applied this functionallity on points theme. This
should be a problem, hm. So, if I understand it well, there is no
functionality for displaing and color-based classifing database point layer
through GIS manager? Thank you for your time,

Peter