[GRASSLIST:7688] Re: GRASS for OSX with netCDF support

William K woklist at charter.net
Fri Jul 22 17:09:31 EDT 2005

Jason,

At least as an immediate possible solution, you could use GDAL from
my GIS Libs installer to convert to an intermediate format that
Lorenzo's GRASS can import.

On Jul 22, 2005, at 3:51 PM, Jason Horn wrote:

> This is a request for Lorenzo Moretti:
>
> Would you please consider compiling your OS X version of GRASS with
> netCDF support for GDAL?  I tried doing this on my own, and after a
> day of error messages and frustration with dependencies, I have
> decided to leave it to the pros.
>
> Thanks for your efforts.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do
if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer,
I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy