[GRASSLIST:7041] Re: raster map to postgresql

Otto Dassau dassau at gdf-hannover.de
Tue Jun 7 03:42:49 EDT 2005

Am Dienstag, 7. Juni 2005 09:20 schrieb orkun:
> hello

hi,

there is a module (shell script) r.to.pg in GRASS 5:
http://grass.itc.it/gdp/html_grass5/html/r.to.pg.html

and an add-on (shell script) r.cross.to.pg for GRASS 5:
http://grass.itc.it/download/addons.php

best,
  Otto

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office (TCH) -  Vahrenwalder Straße 7   -  D-30165 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de    -      Email: dassau at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511-9357560       -           Fax: ++49-(0)511-9357100