[GRASSLIST:7191] v.in.e00 error

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Thu Jun 16 11:54:20 EDT 2005

Dear all,
I'm trying to import an e00 areas file but I have this error message:

GRASS 6.0.0 (Toscana):~ > v.in.e00 file=/home/Documenti/Geoeco/geoeco_13.e00
type=area vect=casentino -v
E00 ASCII found and converted to Arc Coverage in current directory
Importing...
Over-riding projection check.
Proceeding with import...
Layer: LAB
WARNING: Column name changed: 'GEOECO_13#' -> 'GEOECO_13_'
WARNING: Column name changed: 'GEOECO_13-ID' -> 'GEOECO_13_ID'
Layer: ARC
WARNING: Column name changed: 'FNODE#' -> 'FNODE_'
WARNING: Column name changed: 'TNODE#' -> 'TNODE_'
WARNING: Column name changed: 'LPOLY#' -> 'LPOLY_'
WARNING: Column name changed: 'RPOLY#' -> 'RPOLY_'
WARNING: Column name changed: 'GEOECO_13#' -> 'GEOECO_13_'
WARNING: Column name changed: 'GEOECO_13-ID' -> 'GEOECO_13_ID'
DBMI-Postgres driver error:
Cannot execute:
create table casentino_2 (cat integer, UserId integer, FNODE_ integer, TNODE_
integer, LPOLY_ integer, RPOLY_ integer, LENGTH double precision, GEOECO_13_
integer, GEOECO_13_ID integer, FNODE_ double precision, TNODE_ double
precision, LPOLY_ double precision, RPOLY_ double precision, GEOECO_12_double
precision, GEOECO_121 double precision, ID double precision, FROMNODE double
precision, TONODE double precision, LEFTPOLYG double precision, RIGHTPOLY
double precision)
ERROR:  column "fnode_" duplicated

ERROR: Cannot create table: create table casentino_2 (cat integer, UserId
       integer, FNODE_ integer, TNODE_ integer, LPOLY_ integer, RPOLY_
       integer, LENGTH double precision, GEOECO_13_ integer, GEOECO_13_ID
       integer, FNODE_ double precision, TNODE_ double precision, LPOLY_
       double precision, RPOLY_ double precision, GEOECO_12_ double
       precision, GEOECO_121 double precision, ID double precision,
       FROMNODE double precision, TONODE double precision, LEFTPOLYG double
       precision, RIGHTPOLY double precision)
An error occurred. Stop.

The vector imported has only the centroids of the area but GRASS cannot to
build polygones.
Grass builds the information table that I can see if I make a query.
I don't know what kind of table is the table that GRASS cannot create.

Someone can help me?
Best regards
Leonardo
--