[GRASSLIST:5949] r.his and i.his.rgb confusion

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at pf.pl
Tue Mar 1 10:17:30 EST 2005

The outputs of r.his and i.his.rgb are completely different but according
the manual and the comands' syntax I can't understand why. They seem to
provide exactly the same functionality. Could somebody clear it out to dumb
me?

i.his.rgb hue_input=my.hue intensity_input=my.int saturation_input=my.sat
red_output=my.red green_output=my.green blue_output=my.blue

r.his h_map=my2.hue i_map=my2.int s_map=my2.sat r_map=my2.red
g_map=my2.green b_map=my2.blue

Maciek