[GRASSLIST:6020] Re: GRASSLIST digest 1654

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Mar 6 12:16:39 EST 2005

What do you all think about "repackaging" r.his and r.his.rgb a bit.

R.his could be described for image fusion as Glynn describes and r.his.rgb
could be for translating between color types.

It would only take a bit of work on my part for the menus and someone else's
for changing the descriptions in the autogenerated gui a bit and in the
manual. I'd say change the name to r.fusion (or something like that) except
that it would probably break someone's script somewhere.

Michael
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402