[GRASSLIST:6147] Re: r.in.gdal and HDF import

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 18:30:08 EST 2005

[don't know; fwd -> grasslist]

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:24:52 +0100
From: <torkild.tveraa at nina.no>
To: <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com>
Subject: SV: SV: [GRASSLIST:6142] r.in.gdal and HDF import

It's not listed there....

gdalinfo in the FWTools works well, but not within GRASS:

GRASS [/c/kart/sst] -> gdalinfo 199512h09ma-gdm.hdf
ERROR 4: `199512h09ma-gdm.hdf' not recognised as a supported file format.
GDALOpen failed - 4
`199512h09ma-gdm.hdf' not recognised as a supported file format.

Unfortunately, I'm too stupid to figure out this myself! : )