[GRASSLIST:6231] Re: GRASS in Belgium

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Mar 23 04:48:50 EST 2005

On Wed, March 23, 2005 7:22, nromena at skyinet.net said:

> Dear List:
>
> Greetings!
>
> I wonder if anyone in Belgium who is working on GRASS. I may have the
> opportunity to visit the place this May 2005. I would appreciate to visit an
> actual working GRASS.

I am not currently working with GRASS, but I have a working version installed
on my machine and am still trying to convince those of my colleagues who teach
GIS classes to make the switch...

More than willing to let you have a look on my machine, but there won't be
much interesting actual work to show.

> I have not been successful in installing especially
> GRASS6.0.

Maybe you could tell us more details about your problems and we might be able
to help you get it running...

Moritz

-------
Institut de Gestion de l'Environnement et d'Aménagement du Territoire (IGEAT)
Université Libre de Bruxelles
Bvd du Triomphe, CP 246 (Campus Plaine)
1050 Bruxelles
Belgique