[GRASSLIST:6254] Big Endian Binary Dig Files?

Lawrence Houston grass at greenfield.dyndns.org
Fri Mar 25 07:05:23 EST 2005

GRASS Users:

Although I remember discussions a while back when it was decided to make
Binary Dig Files Portable between Platforms, what I do NOT remember is
whether there are any procedures for converting pre-existing Dig Files???
Although I am unsure of which version of GRASS we were using at the time,
these existing files are dated 1990 and where generated on a Sun SPARC
Station (Big Endian), which I am now trying to access under Intel Linux
(Little Endian).  Pointers on how to proceed would be greatly
appreciated!!!

Lawrence Houston (grass at greenfield.dyndns.org)