[GRASSLIST:6281] GRASS Propaganda Collection - Please contribute

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Mar 29 06:00:30 EST 2005

Hello,

With GRASS 6.0 out, I think this is a good moment to collect all the existing
GRASS propaganda that you might have created. This includes presentations,
images, texts, articles, etc. We could then put them on the GRASS website so
that when someone wants to present awesome GRASS to an eager crowd, she or he
won't have to reinvent the wheel.

Please send anything you have to me, preferrably in a modifiable form (latex,
text, OOImpress, MS Powerpoint, etc) including a statement that you are
willing to let anyone use and modify your work.

Any languages are welcome !

I will collect everything and then we can decide whether we put it on the Wiki
or on the web site.

Moritz