[GRASSLIST:6305] Re: r.terraflow

Māris Nartišs maris.nartiss at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 05:28:31 EST 2005

Hi,

if I have a C++ compiler, will configure detect it and compile with
C++ or I have to force it with --with-cxx flag?
Documentation for Grass 6.0 r.terraflow does not say anything about
requirement to compile Grass with cxx support to enable terraflow.
There should be a note about this. Currently note is only in
requirements list, but link (Installation requirements (needed
libraries)) in download page (http://grass.itc.it/download/index.php)
still points to 5.4 versions requirements list and there is no info
about C++.

How often users have C compiler and no C++ compiler? Most Linux
distros ship with both compilers (gcc and g++) or no compiler at all.

Just my 2c.
Maris.