[GRASSLIST:6899] Re: crop of raster, size of raster

Axel Orth axel_orth at gmx.de
Thu May 26 14:42:19 EDT 2005

hey,
looks like my joy has been a little bit hasty.

When i import the compressed files [no difference between -p and
"deflate"] into the open source GIS JUMP, the "cropped" area
has a nasty color and is not white anymore [see attachment]. It is
therefore impossible for me to make this part of the map transparent.
Though this is most probably a problem of the raster image plugin i have
to use, i hope someone has a clue if this can be solved.

in hope of your help once again
Axel