[GRASSLIST:8953] Re: make a x, y, z map

Tiago Salgueiro 1010664 at isep.ipp.pt
Wed Nov 9 07:59:01 EST 2005

Now I create a location, I hope is created well...

when I try the command:

v.in.ascii -z input=/home/tiago/teste output=teste_out format=point
fs=tab skip=1 columns='x double precision, y double precision, z double
precision, cat int' \x=1 y=2 z=3 cat=0

The message I had is the following:

v.in.ascii: error while loading shared libraries: libgdal.so.1: cannot

How can I solve the problem??

Cumprimentos/Best Regards,

Tiago Salgueiro
Nº1010664