[GRASSLIST:8954] Re: freeze while digit

Phillip J. Allen paallen at attglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 08:07:29 EST 2005

Hello,

I am currently using grass61 under cygwin on a Dell Inspiron 9200
Centrino with 2G of memory and this is a very serious problem!

Trying to use i.points is painful and not worth the problems.  Waiting
for the redraw or the zoom/box to draw on the screen can take over 30-50
seconds.

So there is confirmation.  Hope this can be easily fixed.

Phillip J. Allen