[GRASSLIST:8996] Show Attributes error in d.m

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:02:09 EST 2005

I was testing out the new d.m GUI from CVS (updated this morning). I
have a vector layer connected to an attribute table in sqlite3. It
seems to display fine from the GUI, including labeling by different
attributes in the database. But when I click the button to show
attribute columns I see the following error:

v.info: error while loading shared libraries: libgrass_vect.so: cannot

Dropping to the command line and trying v.info I do not get the error:

GRASS 6.1.cvs (WASPN_NAD83):~ > v.info -c blocksall
Displaying column types/names for database connection of layer 1:
INTEGER|cat
DOUBLE PRECISION|BCHLENGTH
DOUBLE PRECISION|BCHAREA
DOUBLE PRECISION|BCHWIDTH
TEXT|BLOCK_ID_
INTEGER|BLOCK_NO_
TEXT|FOCAL_AREA
TEXT|OLD_ID
TEXT|INC_ANALY_
INTEGER|N_JETTY
INTEGER|N_LAUNCHRA
INTEGER|N_RAILLAUN
INTEGER|N_STAIR
INTEGER|N_DOCK
DOUBLE PRECISION|N_BULKLENG
DOUBLE PRECISION|N_MARINA

Is this a bug with the GUI or am I not triggering the call to
libgrass_vect.so from the CLI? (I updated and recompiled CVS grass
this morning).

Thanks,

David

--
David Finlayson
Marine Geology & Geophysics

Office: Marine Sciences Building, Room 112
Phone: (206) 616-9407
Web: http://students.washington.edu/dfinlays