[GRASSLIST:9068] Re: 3D blocks again

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 20:35:49 EST 2005

> In fact I have 3D matrix of points. Nature of data source is table in
> postgres/Postgis with columns : x, y, z, the_geom (for 3d point) etc.
> X,Y,Z are coordinates of centroid. I need display those centriods like
> cubes (or it's better to say cuboids, blocks, not cube) with specific
> colour.

Hi,

This is repeating stuff we have already said, but I think the easiest
way to do this given cube centroids is to extend the NVIZ point-shapes
to include cubes along with the existing sphere, diamond, and "X". You
should be able to cut and paste one of the others (ie diamond) then
rename and tweak it. I can't help you with the exact code you need to
change, maybe someone else knows. But I think that is the easiest way.

Hamish