[GRASSLIST:9124] Re: Bathymetry

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 17 16:26:21 EST 2005

Tiago, the source code is available from here:
http://grass.itc.it/download/index.php

I am not sure, but i think the easiest thing will be for you to just
make a script that can run the subprograms of grass as you see fit once
grass is installed in your system.  Then you could make a single call
to the script, and it will run through whatever routine you want.

Hope this helps,
Ian

On Nov 17, 2005, at 11:48 AM, Tiago Salgueiro wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> How can I extract a module of grass? For example I want to make a
> system
> that uses only v.in.ascii, g.region, v.surf.rst and nviz. It's possible
> extract only this modules and use this independently of grass?
>
> How can I have access to the grass code?
>
> Thanks!

> Cumprimentos/Best Regards,
>
> Tiago Salgueiro
> Nº1010664

What happens if a big asteroid hits Earth? Judging from realistic
simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we
can assume it will be pretty bad.
  - Dave Barry