[GRASSLIST:9119] Re: r.mapcalc

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Nov 17 10:45:44 EST 2005

Still it looks me the same....
the condition selects the cells where the DEM_EU value is between 100
and 200 (as you said), so this select the mask where where within
operations are made. and so it select the "geometry" wherever you put
your statement (begin or end)
Then you said to use inside the mask the values of grass_wetter...

Es. DEM
1   2     3   4
5 120 180 9
1   3     5   7

Es. YOUR MAP
9  8  7  6
5  4  3  2
1  2  3  4

with your r.mapcalc you get

null null null null
null   4    3  null
null null null null

instead what you'd like to have?

? ? ? ?
? ? ? ?
? ? ? ?

Sorry for not to get the point....
Maxi

--

Eng. Massimiliano Cannata
Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana