[GRASSLIST:9077] Re: Grass for Windows

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 04:37:19 EST 2005

Hi,

I am working on the port but I have too much other work to do.
Currently it is possible to compile most of modules but not
everything works. Here are instructions how to compile on Linux:
http://mpa.itc.it/radim/wingrass/INSTALL
Here is snapshot from Windows:
http://mpa.itc.it/radim/wingrass/cmd.exe.1.png

Once ported to windows GRASS can be used on Windows
from QGIS.

Radim