[GRASSLIST:9106] Idrisi format

Konstantinos Theofilis theofilis at macland.gr
Wed Nov 16 12:29:59 EST 2005

Hi list,

This is not strictly a GRASS question.

I have a huge amount of data (over ~40 GB) in Idrisi32 format
(.rst, .rdc).

I would like to convert them in ENVI format.

Problem is that access to Idrisi is not possible.

1)Is there a direct Idrisi to ENVI converter?

2)Is there any other Idrisi to X converter, where X is a format that
ENVI is capable to read (e.g. ERDAS Imagine?)

I had the same problem with Idrisi files in the past. I wanted to
import them into GRASS then, and I managed it by sending the files to
someone who had Idrisi. But now the data are too large for that.

Thanks,

Kostas