[GRASSLIST:9152] import shapefile with v.in.ogr and a script , qgis

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sun Nov 20 05:52:56 EST 2005

hi grass-friends,

i have a lot of shape-files, which i want to import with v.in.ogr in an
existing location/mapset. location/mapset and shape-files have all the same
projection.

i´m not very familiar in scripting in grass/linux, but maybe a "scripty"
way of import would be the best way for import. are there some
internet-sources about examples of such scripts? where have i to store the
scripts?

a second question, maybe in the wrong list:

i´ve downloaded yesterday the latest rpm´s of grass and qgis for suse from
the gdf-homepage. they are compiled for suse 9.3, but my linux-machine is
running on suse 9.2.

the install of the most programs is o.k., but, if i want to install qgis,
there is the error message, that the right squlite-version is missing. have
i to update/upgrade my sqlite-version (version of the original suse
9.2-dvd) to the next version?

with greetings from tyrol an thanks in advance
helli

used grass-version:
grass 6.01 on a suse linux 9.2 machine
grass 6.1 cvs-snapshot on a suse linux 9.2 machine