[GRASSLIST:9167] Re: vector map

andrea pastino pennyw81 at yahoo.it
Mon Nov 21 07:09:00 EST 2005

Thank you for help ! I managed to import points with
v.in.ascii command.
I've got another question : how can i compute
distances between the points?
Given two points with Gauss Boaga coordinates what's
their distance in km?
Thank you in advance
Andrea

--- Ian MacMillan <ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu>