[GRASSLIST:9199] Re: XY to Projection

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Wed Nov 23 07:33:37 EST 2005

Ok, so you have your unprojected vector layer digitised from an
unprojected raster map.

To project both now:

1. Project your raster map in Grass first.
2. Export the unprojected vector to a shapefile and import to the
destination location, where the background . It won't fit to your
projected raster - of couerse

In the "group" directory of you source location there is a file which
stores points you marked with i.poins when calibarting raster.
3.

  Dive into your grassdata/caves_xy/wlasnosc/group/wlasnosc

Use the same coordinates for