[GRASSLIST:9203] problems importing ascii files

Marco Rigotti mrigotti at agrsci.unibo.it
Wed Nov 23 11:52:47 EST 2005

hello,

I had difficulties both with "r.in.arc" and "r.in.gdal". To be honest, I
succedeed in importing my "files.asc", having no errors or warning
messages. Then the problem came: I added the imported files in my
workspace, I started a display(x0), I used the button "display selected
layers (current region)", but nothing appeared on the display. I see my
computer is working when I give the command to display, but then it
seems as if nothing happened.

I know it should be quite a silly issue, but actually I can't guess what
the problem is. Is there anyone who have suggestions!!

thanks in advance!!!

Marco