[GRASSLIST:9265] 3D shapefile in NVIZ - some images to get a better idea

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 19:29:46 EST 2005

This is what I'm trying to do in GRASS. The screenshots are from Aven
(Survex cave viewer, www.survex.com). I want to have the surface and
the cave vector in 3D, to better look possibilities of exploration,
distance to the surface from selected stations and so on. When in
NVIZ, I can only view the cave if the vertical exageration is zero,
any other value, the vector disppears. Also, the vector is flat, not a
3D series of lines...

any hel would be very appreciated

thanks

Carlos
              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke