[GRASSLIST:8477] Re: r.le and multiple sessions

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Oct 4 02:02:27 EDT 2005

Hi Roan.
I would not suggest you to spend much time on r.le. We did it, but the code is
old, unmaintained and difficult to improve. Efforts have been made by
Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz> to include fragstats into GRASS,
and I believe this could be a better approach. We still need some work to
have it running well, but I believe it is worth the while. Also Markus
Neteler seems to be interested on this.
I can send you details and source code, if you're interested.
All the best.
pc

--
Paolo Cavallini