[GRASSLIST:8513] Re: cad -> gis

karpi karpi.lists at email.cz
Thu Oct 6 05:41:00 EDT 2005

05/10/05 13:36, bodocs at ludens.elte.hu napsal(a):
> Karpi,
>
> I am using opendesign's  opendwg. I have registered as alliance member.
> I am using dwg-s for educations reasons.

hello..
 Ive account in oda too, (there was extremly hard work - because
of my .cz domain?, i do not know). But my mistake was, I downloaded
"DWGdirect" librairies: files:
DD_lnxX86.tar.gz, DD_lnxX86_3.4.3.tar.gz -- there some new version,
which do not work in grass. From their web:

"DWGdirect is the successor to our 2.X Toolkit & Viewkit libraries.
Rewritten from the ground up using C++, DWGdirect offers better
stability, more features, and simpler client integration than our 2.X
Toolkit & Viewkit libraries. The current version of DWGdirect supports a
wide range of database operations, contains full support for version
2005 DWG/DXF files, and contains vectorization support."

To compile into grass are neded old
"OpenDWG Toolkit/Viewkit libraries" file:
AD27LINX.TAR.GZ
unfortunatly download links from oda appears as "Forbidden (Invalid
URL)" -- only for me? i dont know.

Because of all that reasons seems almoast impossible to use this libs
for now.
So I found this:
http://dgnlib.maptools.org/
is their libs good? Im not a programmer, is there some way to try them
for me?

--
karpi from
http://gismaster.liberix.cz