[GRASSLIST:8599] monitor displaying twice

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 12 23:17:39 EDT 2005

Hi all, I am getting some weird behavior with my monitor using 6.1cvs
(released yesterday by Lorenzo).  Every time that I display a raster
(using the CLI or the display manager) it gets drawn twice.  If I have
multiple raster overlain, than each raster gets drawn twice.  Nothing
too critical, but if I am working with multiple large rasters, the
extra drawing time is a bit annoying.

Anybody else experiencing this?  Any ideas how to fix it?

-Ian