[GRASSLIST:8694] Problems with the shared library libfftw.so.2 while installing Grass6.0

Jose A. Ruiz Arias jararias at ujaen.es
Wed Oct 19 10:43:07 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

I am trying to become a new Grass user. But firstly I'd need to get
install it!

While the installation from rpm files, (I run on Mandrake 10.2), I get
an error message requesting the shared library libfftw.so.2. I have
tried with different versions from www.fftw.org, (fftw-2.1.5.tar.gz and
fftw-3.0.1.tar.gz), but I don't get the requested file but libfftw.la or
libfftw3.la, respectively. Obviously the problem is not fixed.

Does anybody know how to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance

Jose A. Ruiz

--
José A. Ruiz Arias