[GRASSLIST:8739] Re: GRASS 15th October CVS Bugs

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Oct 23 02:49:05 EDT 2005

Ravi,

It sounds like this is a d.rast problem and not a TclTk problem. I don¹t
have a version of GRASS 6.1 later than 15 October on my PowerBook at home.
But we have a 20 October version on the Fedora Core 4 Linux workstation in
my lab and d.rast works fine. I don¹t know much about the C modules, so it
is better if you report it to the general list

You need to report the error you have with d.rast in detail. You can use the
bug report web page if you¹d like.

List the terminal output results from d.rast. Also describe the platform you
are working on (OS, hardware, etc.).

With respect to the new features of the GIS Manager, look at the help page
(under the help menu). I recently updated it to cover the current functions
of the GIS Manager. I hope this is helpful. Let me know if you run into a
specific question about it.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402