[GRASSLIST:8745] r.fillnulls and res < 1

Robert Nuske rnuske at gwdg.de
Mon Oct 24 13:04:53 EDT 2005

Hi listers,

I am having trouble with r.fillnulls and a raster having a resolution of 0.48.

Is it right that r.fillnulls only works for raster with a resolution > 1?
Does the use of r.fillnulls only make sense with rasters having a
whole-numbered resolution?

I am no expert, but the result from line 129 and 130 are integers and the
calculation in line 131 is done by the shell, which knows only integer.

How could I get sed to read the digits of my resolution?
What is the recommended way to get also the digits in line 131 (bc, awk,..)?

cheers,
  robert