[GRASSLIST:8165] GPL: Geographic Public License (update)

Dave Sampson gis at watersheds.ca
Fri Sep 2 12:24:49 EDT 2005

Hey folks,

It's been a while since I've heard anything. Has anyone else heard of a
North American Adaption of the GPL? or at least an english translation.
Remember the GPL is transposed from the english PGL, so maybe another
tranpositon is required directly to english instead of translatting
english to french back to english.

Anyone know of another group that might explore GPL? I figured GRASS
users were a good crowd.

Mor info here:
http://dl.maptools.org/dl/omsug/osgis2004/pgl_mapserver2004.pdf

|Dave Sampson: Geographic Information System (GIS) Technician	|
|Centre for Sustainable Watersheds				|
|Cooperative Approaches to Protect Canada's Water Resources	|
|14 Water St, P.O Box 280. Portland Ontario, Canada. K0G 1V0	|
|Lat: 44.700	Long: -76.19					|
|www.watersheds.ca		gis at watersheds.ca		|