[GRASSLIST:8203] Re: Making a raster coordinate a value

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Sep 8 02:47:38 EDT 2005

I¹d like to know the answer to this question also. How do you reclassify (or
simply assign a value to) a raster cell with a particular set of xy
coordinates rather than a particular cell value. I also need to know this
for implementing agent modeling results in GRASS.

Thanks
Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402