[GRASSLIST:8300] Re: Displaying points by attirbutes in Nviz

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 15 20:05:17 EDT 2005

Stefania, I would guess that you would have to extract the vector
points you want using v.extract, and then plotting multiple vector
points files with NVIZ.

G'luck
Ian

On Sep 15, 2005, at 4:52 PM, Stefania Merlo wrote:

> I have read in the documentation that with the old version of Nviz it
> was possible to display attributes of 3D points (at the time sites) by
> color coding and I can see  this in numerous examples. Eg.
>
> <http://grass.itc.it/gdp/nviz/img/nv/sit3a.gif>
>
> Nonetheless I do not seem to find such an option in Nviz GRASS 6.0 or
> 6.0.1. Does anyone know if the option exists or how to achieve this
> visualisation result?
>
> Thank you,
> stefania
>
> --------------------------
> Stefania Merlo
> Department of Archaeology
> University of Cambridge
> United Kingdom
> e-mail: sm399 at cam.ac.uk
>
> Office: +44 1223 763518
> Mobile: +44 787 6405064

What happens if a big asteroid hits Earth? Judging from realistic
simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we
can assume it will be pretty bad.
  - Dave Barry