[GRASSLIST:8370] Re: r.terraflow, or system, out of memory

Cannata, Massimiliano massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Wed Sep 21 13:43:55 EDT 2005

Do you have enough space on your tmp file?
terraflow use temp file that can result quite big...
it happened to me that was the cause of crashing the
command and leaving trash on the tmp dir (i can't remember
now but there's a way to define which dir use as temp)....
Don't know if it is related...
Hope can helps.
Maxi

_