[GRASS-user] gdal floating point exception

jarekj at amu.edu.pl jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Tue Aug 22 04:17:53 EDT 2006

>There's a kind of circular dependency, you need to build grass with
>gdal and you need to build gdal with grass, so grass-gdal is a separate
>package and you need it. Did you build and install everything in the
>right order?

Yes I did
I know on dependency with gdal-grass and I compiled it propertly (i did
it several times on different distros, with different args).
 I have problem with gdal and QGIS which DON'T WORK. I identified
probelm as systemic and I looking for help of gdal - grass -qgis users
whom maybe has met that proplem enywhen.
I has consulted it with linux guru's as systemic problem they sed that
gdal is very rare library (in Poland grass is really used by no more
than 50 people) and sugesst to consult with user of that libraries.
I suspect that problem may be coused by: KDE (why?) or wrong instaled
OGDI but I not sure.

regards
Jarek