[GRASS-user] [bug #3041] nviz max resolution ppm image dump

William Hargrove hnw at fire.esd.ornl.gov
Wed Aug 30 08:41:05 EDT 2006

Hamish, Glynn:

The 6.1.0 version of nviz dumps high res ppms perfectly after I comment
out the off-screen section.

So the bug that remains in the subsequent versions must come from code
changes introduced since then.

Bill H.

William W. Hargrove                     hnw at fire.esd.ornl.gov
Environmental Sciences Division         (865) 241-2748
Oak Ridge National Laboratory           (865) 574-4665 (fax)
P.O. Box 2008, M.S. 6407                http://research.esd.ornl.gov/~hnw
Oak Ridge, TN  37830-6407               FedEx/UPS, use "Bethel Valley Rd."