[GRASS-user] AAIGrid import-export problem

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Dec 1 11:34:54 EST 2006

I tested various r.out.gdal settings (-r is a very handy function! - thanks
Hamish) and found no errors using various files.
Finally I ended up doing further test with r.resamp.stats where I found the
problem.
Hence r.out.gdal shows no inconsistency but r.resamp.stats - I'll post another
message concerning this behaviour in a few minutes.

Martin