[GRASS-user] v.surf.rst limitations?

Roberto Antolin roberto.antolin at polimi.it
Mon Dec 4 11:44:51 EST 2006

Hi Carlos and Mike,
At this moment, there is actually a limitation with v.surf.bspline.
There is a bug and I think it is no possible working with 13.5 mill
cells. I'm working on it, but by the moment It will reach only 4mill
cells. Yes, I know it is no enough, sorry. I hope that in a near future
this will be also fixed. Maybe, if you try with a lower resolution
(about 20m) v.surf.bspline should work.

However, I think v.surf.bspline will be faster than v.surf.rst. ;-)

Regards,
Roberto.

--
Roberto Antolín Sánchez
Politecnico di Milano – Polo Regionale di Como
email: roberto.antolin at polimi.it