[GRASS-user] QGIS and GRASS

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Dec 4 22:00:24 EST 2006

On Dec 4, 2006, at 8:32 PM, Richard Greenwood wrote:

> I've just begun to play in the OS X waters, so I am by no means an
> expert, but I am running  Kyngesburye's 6.2 GRASS build and
> frameworks, and the QGIS 0.7.4 (aka 0.8 preview) on an Intel Mac with
> good success. Specifically what problems are you having?

I think Brandon really means 0.7.4.  It's not the same thing as 0.8
preview.  0.7.4 is not universal, and is the current release download
on the Qgis site.  0.8 Pre download is strangely ONLY in a news item
on the main page.  Or on my site ^_^

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe