[GRASS-user] QGIS and GRASS

Brandon M. Gabler bgabler at email.arizona.edu
Mon Dec 4 23:16:33 EST 2006

William is correct on this (about my using the 0.7.4, not realizing
it was not universal) and as soon as I get a chance tomorrow I'll try
0.8 and have a feeling it will be just fine. Thanks Richard and
Michael for your input also - I'll be working with this soon.

Cheers to the Kyng!

Thanks all,

_______________________
Brandon M. Gabler
Doctoral Candidate
Department of Anthropology
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85712
Phone: (520) 621-8455
Fax: (520) 621-2088
bgabler at email.arizona.edu

"Who? When? Whither? are the questions with which the archaeologist
challenges the refuse heaps, scattered potsherds, and broken shafts,
to tell of the builders who came and lived and went their way into
the templed past." -- Edgar Lee Hewett, in Pajarito Plateau and its
Ancient People, 1938